Bankruptcy May Be Your Best Option For Debt Relief
If you have lost your job, had a serious injury or illness or just gradually fell behind on your bills because of one thing and another, you may be facing years of trying to dig yourself out from under a huge mound of debt. There are other options. One of them is filing for bankruptcy and discharging all of the unsecured debt you may have.
At Lefkovitz & Lefkovitz, we know all of your available options and will help you find the best one for your circumstances. Our attorneys have helped thousands of people in Nashville and the surrounding areas find relief from their debt and start their financial lives over again.
We take the cases that no other law firm will touch. With more than 37 years of experience in bankruptcy law, we have found solutions for just about every financial issue we have seen for personal and business bankruptcies through our extensive knowledge of Tennessee law. Whatever your situation, we will help you get through it and on with your future.
Our lawyers can represent you for:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy — The most common form of bankruptcy. We will use the means test to determine if you qualify.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy — Primarily for homeowners or people who want to keep other property.
- Chapter 11 bankruptcy — Used for businesses to reorganize themselves and become financially solvent. We have become the go-to law firm for small-business bankruptcies.
- Foreclosures — If the bank is threatening to take your house, we can help.
- Repossessions — We may be able to prevent your car or other property from being repossessed.
- Wage garnishment — We can stop your creditors from taking your wages before you receive them.
- Elimination of second and third mortgages — You may be eligible to get rid of these debts as part of your bankruptcy.
For more information, read our articles, “Tennessee payday loans make bad financial situations worse” and “Your vehicle in a bankruptcy: Should you reaffirm?”
Find Your Way Back To A Stable Financial Life
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.