Bankruptcy For Business Owners: What Is Your Best Option For Debt Relief?
If your business is unable to pay its bills, you are facing difficult choices. You might have personally guaranteed loans to the business, putting your own assets at risk. Amid all the uncertainty, what is the best way to protect your financial future?
At Lefkovitz & Lefkovitz, we are dedicated to helping you understand your debt relief options. To assist with this, we recently published a white paper called Business Owner Bankruptcy: Opportunities and Threats.
In it, you will learn:
- What alternatives to bankruptcy, such as direct negotiation with creditors, are available for business owners
- What types of bankruptcy can be used to resolve business debts
- The benefits and potential pitfalls of filing Chapter 7 bankruptcy
- Which debts cannot be discharged in bankruptcy
- How our firm has helped shape the law on Tennessee bankruptcy exemptions, which determine which property you can keep
Find out about options for shielding your property from creditors and starting a new chapter in your financial life. We invite you to download our white paper for free to learn more.